Retriever’s Barking for Service is an off-the-shelf mobile application that delivers industry-leading, field service management technology to organizations in the maintenance and repair industry. Retriever Barking is most commonly offered as a Cloud or SaaS solution.
• Native app, runs on all iOS, Android & Windows mobile devices
• Create, manage & allocate jobs to field workers remotely
• Track job activity & status changes in real time
• Workflows are dynamic, secure and reflect paper processes
• Add parts and time against a job
• Real time capture of customer signature (ePOD)
• Web based reporting and printing available
• Workers receive a visual and audible alert, as soon as, job is received
• Work offline for hours, days, a week with no issues
Retriever Barking includes a platform independent mobile application with full offline capability, Retriever schedule to allocate and monitor work and standard integration APIs to allow fast integration to your systems of record.
Additionally, Retriever also provides Retriever FormBuilder for fast form construction and allows immediate generation of reports.
|• Job Status Accept/Reject||• Create Job||• PDF Service Reports|
|• Worker Safety (e.g. JSA)||• Schedule Job||• Email Reports to Customers|
|• In-Field Job Request||• Dispatch||• Export Job Info to Excel|
|• Checklists||• Dynamic Display||• Integration with 3rd party back-end systems|
|• Receive/Send Attachments||• Track Techs via GPS|
|• Serial Numbers||• Broadcast Messages|
|• Job Pricing||• Recurring Jobs|
|• Job Time||• Teams|
|• Multi-Time Zone Support|